Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blueprint Of A Remington 870




The Place of Metaphysics can not be that the barber's chair.
apron around his neck, wet hair, lift up the glasses and the world goes, I go around the scissors while separated by a past full of hair. The hall of mirrors
s'accollano my reflection for the time necessary the radio commercial music and relates the world, while the products are renewed aesthetic on the shelves thanks to the brilliant research of new and unpredictable mixtures laboratuĂ r chimicoproteiche.
The diffuse light, the newspapers offer news, past the bristles on his neck and you do not even look like you: eh voila, a mortgage of just lit image.

The barber, day after day, he knew the world, piercing the psycho-physical substance from the sidewalk and placing the polar opposite the shop on the open forum as to filter out the ideas that emerged.
sought and syncretized popular wisdom, the synthesis of public opinion and personal experience, knowing that while all flows, such as hair broom to occur on the floor, but the Spirit is layered over his figure, as a skill acquired by scissor.
The barber cut away the fluff of the neck and abundant thoughts, defined as the Occam's razor.

Saturday morning, seven o'clock in the morning, undeciphered playing time in his sleep.
The earth trembles.
I wake up, analyze & realize: the earthquake. Then
end, nothing happened, they are always seven in the morning. But Barber

country of Lu, the room remains involved on the subject. The Barber
resolute and tireless, illustrates the difference between the wave and the vibrating and explains why have not shaken the chandeliers, jump easily from one to Richter and Mercalli belies a cliché: "This time they also made them know dogs cocks Be."
Never trust the earthquake is unpredictable, and is the only thing that terrorizes those who are not afraid of anything, even the barber.
remember the years when there was the swarm, each tot a blow to the district, which went down even more.
Remember the 1980 earthquake, and one that was from Irpinia then ended up living in Lu Country: tells us that the poor man was sitting at the table with the whole family back to the wall when the wall is finished in the middle of the road together to him, while his family remained there, through the rubble and dinner.

a flashback
Abstract barber's chair, I remember.
I remember it was November 23, 1980 and I was pregnant at that time of Caserta.
I was playing with Alfredo, inside a closet of his house when the walls began to shake, everything began to fall and I thought that maybe it was Alfred who was the idiot with the walls.
My parents were not there and neither of Alfredo. They had persuaded to go to Naples by bus to the theater by Eduardo de Filippo. We were babysitting two of twenty years, I coll'amichetto mine, my sister coll'amichetto her: I am 8 years, 3 her. The first thought was to do those two flights of stairs that separated us was to learn how to, learning on the fly and instinctively

that we should not take the elevator.
I remember the way to populate poured buckets Monthly, children crying and the old women's cries hoarse howling my Maronne the sidewalks to the moon, the night we arrived and took him deep in empty houses, said that the radios of the epicenters and the Mercalli and I wondered if the building collapses for vertical or horizontal. The baby sitter was smart, took us to his house. My came in the night, then told me of chandeliers floating on the theater, of people on the run who was walking on other people, a woman in a seizure of a city is crossed from north to south in the midst of falling cornices, the random intercept of a bus driver who was scheduled and that he wanted to go abdominal home mom, but who bears the burden of the transport operator intercittadino, driving lights on like crazy in the night, through series of villages along the main road, between sobs, screams, fires and dust collapse.
We were among the few families who went to sleep at home.
The following days do not went to school, we got used to observe the wire of the chandelier and consider plausible the aftershocks.

Then slowly, we began to walk with a stroller, spider man approached the punisher in the current issue and all was as before .
Years later, the earth shook again in Umbria.
Colfiorito I find myself going through an earthquake epicenter hidden in a forgotten group of houses on a plateau. Entrance of the village, a house open like a can of mackerel, but only that nothing has cleared the wall: chairs, tables and furniture dining-room, are all there, exhibited as a sign "Wilkommen ...".
The doll's house, called her.

Barber has since moved on to other topics.
now relates, in chorus with the room, the vicissitudes of a hapless fool in the country, or 'Grillu.
O'Grillu today is in a mental institution, outside, not from these parti.Aveva tried to kill a policeman once gave us a pickaxe to the father, or chillu 'Grillu was dangerous, he kept the homicidal schizophrenia.
But it was not always so. Were alcohol and cocaine. And the pills. But no one, a box. Although maybe it's not predisposto.Comunque was the last finishing which is bad.


... and even here, the memory comes back.


flashback 2

'92-'94 biennium. There is a boom in rave. E of the pills. CCCP, Batman, Joker, simpson, rockets, dragons: acid or amphetamine, there seemed no other under heaven. I, the viewer external side, I know some history. That of R., was the worst. I was not his friend, I'm greeted, but we were peers, perhaps something he less.
we pass in the summers agropontine: him with his tribe, I with mine, a bit 'in the middle of a surly adolescent. I remember him as he learned to go with one wheel is on the front of the bar in the dark.
But in those two years, they all join together more easily in the chemistry of shared secrets. They shook alliances, we left Saturday after Saturday tecnobiblici temples which were called the Red Zone or Baia Imperiale, took place in Perugia or lysergic Epic Rimini, it was like summer strawberries on the trees, yes, strawberries.
could not last, sooner or later the botany of life they would be denied.
One Saturday afternoon, a control of those involved in public safety on both sides motorway stopped a car, and it turned out that each with their own stocks sweetening for the night. R. refused any wrongdoing, ended the blame at the confused, that he gets a conditional then happily prescribed by the institutions and from life, but the relationship is destroyed.
R. went a little '.
Some time after they met on the beach in winter with a relative as he walked, his head lost in a void.
For a couple of summers, he found himself still around, full of drugs, semi-skimmed from the fog, but never returned to the age of his competence. Having cared for in sympathy with the youngest, turned asked to do some shooting and often andante singing a song that spoke of a hawk that is, without chains, who runs the eyes because he knows it is desirable, indifferent over the people.
A hawk in half. But
worsened. Risedesse seems firmly in the clinic. One day, we say that taken by a fit of lucidity and an overwhelming guilt, he opened the window of the hospital and completed the flight forever.


The Barber asks me if I leave them natural, I mean a bit 'of gel. Natural
, thanks.
Then they say that there never going to cut my hair.


I'm sitting on a skyscraper
see the planes pass
then I look down I want to jump,
want to learn to fly.
So fly away,
we travel and I mind my
look at me I have already soared
and are now just above your home.
Hawk goes without chains,
escapes the eyes should know that it does not matter
flies already
all charges forests and cities
that I am hawk, hawk in the middle .... I'm back on
skyscraper

and learned to fly
if I look down I see
is now the world go
And who knows if this is
the secret of living with me
I have to be sitting on a skyscraper,
high as a hawk
not catch me.
Hawk goes without chains,
escapes the eyes should know that it does not matter
flies already
all charges forests and cities
that I am hawk, hawk
half ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment