Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Isabella Pelle Eye Rescue

In the middle of the night



"The Night brings counsel, "and I thought that was limited to sleep!

When light falls, and decreases the frenzy, the creative minds awaken. Or at least it happens to me.

At night, the mind is free from all worries marginal and dispersed: the malls are closed, traffic stops and annoying noises with his friends, those with a normal life, sleeping. Even his girlfriend is sleeping (with my more "lively" instincts).

At night, thoughts are rearranged and they can best tap into to create something beautiful.
For heaven's sake! I do not pretend to make art, the results are here before the eyes of everyone, but I am convinced that this short time (always too short for those deadlines) will enable us to express ourselves as a diurnal even words can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment