new novel: incipit
A
Fabio Fabio
The first time I saw Paola was 1988. He was 16 years and sat quietly in his desk and bored high school E. Fermi Bologna, obviously in the back row.
that day could not imagine that the prof. Italian, the dreaded Professor Cat, who was ill and was replaced for almost a month, from a deputy. Some Paolo Zanasi. That same
Paolo Zanasi now after more than 22 years was at the door of his house with an uncertain smile and a bit 'embarrassed, that lit up her face.
"Hi, Paula of Cepu. I am the tutor of Matthew, Matteo Bergamini, very pleased, "he said holding out his hand to introduce himself! Fabio
stood without a word and facial expression of a true dementia.
"I come in?" He finally said Paola increasingly evident embarrassment. "Eh? Yeah yeah, I'm sorry "he stammered Fabio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment