Rome, Porta Metronia late '70s. Easy to be children in your grandma's house and even easier to play with the pens and coffee machines. Disassemble the machine, replace the machine, I do not ask for more, not even coffee. Choose the markers, a penchant for purple, blue and orange without even need to explain why the dark green instead just do not want to use that color as bad as the parsley.
venticinquanni nice to have an uncle who makes you do the walking the evening after dinner, when those who have worked already tired, the show sends Rai with Ulysses and Anna Kanakis on the stove while mom has already put to simmer chamomile.
uncle and I went out, enjoying special permission to wander in the dark, even though it was half-past nine or ten.
went under the walls and we were "us that we care."
I could say the dirty words of children, strong confidence nepotism.
I could go get a slice of watermelon in the summer to stand under the walls. A generator elettrorumoroso allowed a television broadcast in black & white outdoor matches in the World Cup in Argentina. One night I did the Iran-Scotland and spit the seeds trying to put the record distance.
I could even, in some nights near Christmas, found at Piazza Navona, including candy apple glaze of haunted, Molise pipers and shepherds of the crib. The joke was the most beautiful in the world to buy a fake shit and make me find trousers fell on the landing from my grandmother, my apologies for not being able to get to the bathroom.
I could hide a secret currency a hundred yards from home and then come back the next night to see if there was more. Stevenson I invented it.
I could bring myself to Luna Park, howling in the tunnel of horrors, turn on the monster of Loch Ness, throw ping pong balls into goldfish bowls from the tip and win Razzetti explosive putting chips in the bulldozers.
uncle had been in Sweden and he told me that he was back in the taxi because he had run out of money but making the dishwasher had met a Roman taxi driver away godiva in Stockholm who had offered him a ride.
Whistled how nice, even if it is raining bring an umbrella.
was simple but those years were even larger than what they were seeing my children's eyes.
One day we saw a guy with a ski mask, running on a motorcycle. The hood was used to the cold, I was told, but I was convinced mica.
When I started listening to and loving our songwriters linked to the reputation of those few years, one in particular reminded me of that merry way of thinking, the cleverness of being popular in the world.
Stefano Rosso called and had a voice that reminded me of my uncle and the fact that I was small, tucked in corrective shoes while the story takes place a generation before me twenty years to ten years after the economic boom.
Stefano Rosso ciaociao made with the hand a few days ago and left where they had already started in many of its neighbors in the '70s, those without excessive anxieties of old age and pension forecasts .
And no I never rise from the head to kill the chianti anemia.
Read 26
Via della Scala is always there and I
of bed 26
'm sick of patience and those who do not look back more
is a skinny kid who always sang along with me
and died one day that I do not know
and its beautiful dreams left me
And Snow White is still there is a bit 'aged
apples but that does not eat more
maybe the guys down the bar
I remember long ago
went to school with me
the war there was already
and then you were not there either
the grease and so on Monday we began to envy what
had a book to be studied
you do not need to say anything
the school will not serve '
between those people and yet I understand a
some truth
The mariujana hurts
Chianti anemia
kill my comrades I left
I preferred to go away so I bought a turntable
one that does not go to
do not bother with that neighbor who is unable to rest
I have known many women
bad honest and timeless
all I gave a little 'something
so generously to her, my mother, my wife and sorrows
children to his first love feelings
kisses and juvenile acne
Via della Scala is always there and I
26
out of bed I close my eyes and think of you
feel you're not there and instead
0 comments:
Post a Comment