Friday, September 26, 2008

Why Are Women Attracted To Big Noses

For a penny - if I asked you to give me too well the goal '


"Enough, enough, enough, we must reach a conclusion. Offer those who must offer those who sign to sign, and leviamoci the tooth and the pain, this immense pain a bit 'all of us, at least those who have great teeth responsible for and does not eat bread with treachery, betrayal of country of honor, remember Zidane , Awake and sign, sign! The previous governments, on the narrow bridge loan quota and trade unions rogue addavenì Brunetta, thieving Rome, Malpensa will not forgive! There is a consortium of captains. Captains of industry, Made in Italy who does not want to die, not only to think of film festivals, works & produces, invests in the revitalization & accepts the challenge, the challenge of modernity, structural reforms, the changes in mentality here must change, change! Sign, sign! Enough with the privileges, there is no alternative, you see soup, you see the window? Eat or Jump. Help us to save you. The Italians are happy and those are numbers, but you read the papers? Soon it's late! "

So the government is rooting for open stage, beyond any legitimate partiality. Consistent with himself, then.

System Wins the 2008 New Italy.
as it was for Alfa Romeo (I'm told that was taken by FIAT for a pound).
as it was for Mondadori.
as it was for Telecom.

Captains Courageous, Captains of enterprise assault with lentil dish soap and rope.
Captains out of business, which includes activities and forgive us our debts, as they have forgiven our debtors. Captains of the share. Captains are a guarantee system. Captains who are friends of all who feel compelled to intervene, without captains smell, because pecunia non olet. Captains with the money of others.
Captains without Governance, which is an English word and therefore does not make the Italian company to be protected.
Capitalists financed in Chinese boxes, which look inside the hole maybe we even see St. Peter's Square as the lock of the Knights of Malta on the Aventine. Flag of the capitalists, but with the income taken abroad and investments Flights between Bucharest and Beijing. Capitalists to think the worst, we now come in together as fools and servants newspapers also the flag, with their easy mystification.
Capitalists who want our skin, today my tomorrow yours, a chair at a time, as long as a quorum remains always useful to the game.


While the shadow government remains in the shadows, you hear and not be seen as coerentemente.Spiazzati perhaps by "business plan" that did not expect, Veltroni had prepared as a basis for negotiations a nice list of filmissimi for intercontinental flights, he thought enough to suit everyone. The others are still writing the memoirs of the twentieth century to sublet the premises for the price of the League.


And then the people, because people know well your side, the people we are, we have three ideas and we jump to conclusions, we who are decision makers and find easy solutions, we were up to me that everything would be easier, we who go to bed early in the evening and we wake up early in the morning and then there is also headache, nothing more than cock.

Finally, the company, Alitalia, so pè understand. Big Companies protected by friends of friends. Large companies that have been fat years, so there were milk, butter & cheese rich in nature. Large Enterprise without the obligation of successful industrial policy, without the constraints of profit, with biscuits hundred euro included in the ticket price, without Daily flights to Beijing or to California, but with the stopovers in the house of Mr, without noblesse oblige-for privileges, but with the 'waterproof waste that much then it absorbs all the luck of the Mayoralty and safe place that kills the Dragon.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner signed the salaries of September. I have yet to see those of July, but we are not complaining too much in June was worse, I've never had one hour of overtime paid or have never left on time in seven years, a trip paid extra, so if that is already not advance the money. Contributions is better not to know anything. And if tomorrow it all ends with legs in the air, nobody re-inserted, I slipped om'ammortizza except maybe Mom & Dad. We are all replaceable, without ifs or liquidation. Here in the deep bottom of SMEs, trade unions have never been there: we have already forgotten the bud, a decade ago, in the henhouse co.co.co, as amended. We lay off when they want, even if we have a permanent contract, is only a matter of form. And I find myself thinking that in solidarity with the flight attendant for Alitalia and its refusal to sign a contract halter, his concern will be how to finish paying for the apartment in Rome centometriquadri Monteverde, with another ten years to a thousand euro loan, is a concern of great luxury. Like the protagonists of that infamous and cowardly bourgeois Soldini's film "Days and Clouds", which find themselves having to do without a holiday to Zanzibar and Vermentino autographed and therefore despair. I find myself thinking that I wish I had the problems of teachers, workers Alitalia, the state of the metalworkers' fiat. At least you can see, at least you have had time to make a family ... I find myself thinking that I would not think so, but I caught the smile has run with the humidity of the area.

For a penny I sell all my dreams.
For a penny I'll put on her as well.
It 's a deal you know just remember not to love, not love.
dear friend if there's' something wrong.
If I asked you to give me too well the goal '
E' an affair to remember not to know enough to love,
not to love .... king.
No no nooo Nooooo
For a penny I sell everything 'I
for a penny I know she will not say no.
But if you think you're a good friend
not tell you, is not it better for you than for you ...

(Per una lira - Lucio Battisti)

0 comments:

Post a Comment