Monday, June 21, 2010

Ball Cap Embroidering With Singer Futura

Fitness & Pains

Keeping in shape is a bit 'a religion. We must believe.
Daily (holy or otherwise) must go through a series of ritual acts to purify the bad fat fruit of sin (maybe this weekend, right?). Evil lurks in ogniddove, cheese, in soft, pasta (but to be so) and instead of the other religion (the slightly more famous) even in the wine.
I'm kind of a set of food and a great lover of the gym (and I assure you that these things deserve separate post), I have my meals every day (heavy)-weighted, my sgarra (checked), my unexpected (the shareholder girlfriend who seems sweet oven) and my penance (the gym).
Behold, I now imagine a world with fitness as a religion with "personal priests" who are there, in the Reception of the gyms of worship. In the lounge there are sinners: a bunch of soft baby food, children's food misinformation. The first she kneels and recounts the personal front, his voice full of awe, his life calorie.

Sinner: - Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned-
Personal : - started well, I'm not your father ...-
Sinner: - father's, I ... I have 2 pounds of too-
Personal : - Come on, do not be optimistic-
Sinner: - 2kg per leg ...-
Personal : - ... You should have at least 6-feet
Sinner: - Father last night I had dinner with my ex-classmates
Personal: - I see ... You must have also sent down the benches-
Sinner: - Father in a month I have to leave for the sea, I want to lose weight and put on some muscle-
Personal : - Oh what the hell you got the wrong place for miracles! -
Sinner: - Father -
Personal : - But if I have the age of your child! Ok,, 3 sets of reverse sit ups, 3 of crunch in torsion and close with 2 sets of crunches to failure ... And tonight-chicken salad and
Sinner: - ... My wife has prepared the lasagna-
Personal : - For those there are also 30 minutes of running ... for at least a month-

0 comments:

Post a Comment