Monday, June 14, 2010

Buy Blonde Toner Calgary

The magic of Rosalie Rumba

His stage presence is like the great women of jazz of the '50s, his moves are refined and infused with pathos, her voice warm, sweet and full travel on notes of the times and places remote relive the magic of an evening.

is Rosalia De Souza , the charming star of Saturday, June 12 at Terracina.

Spokesman of Brazilian popular music worldwide , Rosalia arrived in Italy when he was little more than two decades: "I love this country, which is my second life - tells us at the end of the concert that filled every corner of the dreamy atmosphere of the Garden Meson - In Brazil I worked in a bank, this is where I began to study music, which I experienced the first experiences and encounters that have marked my story. This is where I became a singer. "


His path of international artist is told in three albums that bear his signature: Garota Moderna, Brazil Precisa Balanca and improvisation.

The first is the result of intense electronic experimentation, looking for a new, modern language with which to revisit the traditional music of his homeland, so as to talk of Nu-bossa .

The second disc is a Brazilian pure, so to say, inspired, and very popular product in Brazil, boasts the participation of great musicians and exponents of bossa nova.

The third is a work that defines her own film: "If you close your eyes, the music takes you on the set of a masterpiece of neo-realist cinema, takes you in roads and premises of the Dolce Vita ... "


Moreover this is the common denominator of music by Rosalia De Souza: the atmosphere a bit 'old smoky jazz-style, sound and romantic scratched vinyl ...

"My desire is to make people listen to beautiful songs of the Brazilian tradition, for whatever reason, are not yet known to the general public - an emotional account - In my records there is above love for research.

is like opening an old chest, and memories get lost in dust, and then find something very valuable for some reason had been forgotten ... "

Suddenly in 2009, devoted to the status of best Rosalia singer and interpreter of Brazilian music of our country and its future is even more full of fascinating projects.

"At least two, I think. A theater project dedicated to a great Italian character, which, however, does not reveal the name, and a new album with orchestra: I was lucky enough to sing the Christmas Concert and accompanied by the Orchestra of the Epiphany Rai and the feeling of the extraordinary richness of sound that surrounds you and fills you is what I want my next job was the soul. "


Good luck, Rosalia.

Thanks for the wonderful evening and wonderful smiles you gave us.


(sound check)


(23:30)





















































































0 comments:

Post a Comment