All holidays parties controlled the family down in the city. It all started at dawn on the license plate 124 TS 93399 ... We have never changed residence ... so the machine does not charge more I can ... cases that emerge from all sides ... some presents for their closest family ... the cool box with everything needed for a picnic ... beach chairs and umbrella in the summer, winter coats and sweaters ... However, all packed in several layers: me, my sister, my brother, the latest in portaenfantes, Mom and Dad and the squirrel Thumper ... Thumper. what my grandmother took a broom mistaking him for a mouse and I found myself practically dead under the bed. TS 93399 and on ... to the city! I do not remember the prefix 5354, but the black telephone on the wall there were these four digits 5354 and we, my sister and I with this chant all the way: 5354 ... 5354 ... or plate ... 9 ... 3 .. 3 .. 9 .. 9 ... 9 .. 3 .. 3 .. 9 .. 9 ... 5 .. 3 .. 5 .. 4 ... 5 .. 3 .. 5 .. 4 ...
Trieste went to find the family: the brothers of her mother, grandmother Baretta, the aunt and her daughter Mietta In. We get together every Christmas. A long long long table ... we are many. You eat the caponata, cavatelli, focaccia with potatoes and those leading lambagioni Aunt Memena from Bari in the suitcase. Once Aunt Memena broke the vase, inside the suitcase. It smelled of vinegar and all the clothes were soaked with oil and she arrived at the table with those of the grandmother's clothes that were three times larger. Baretta
Grandma ... that always repeats aschifiu finiu ... and I do not know what that means. He took me to sleep in her big bed, so there is no grandfather more. The sheets of soap know ... her Russian and I can not sleep. I pretend for a while and Russian too, following his breath ... but she continues. I did not sleep the rest ... so I get to play. In a drawer I find a lot of things. A ribbon, red white and green ... as the flag ... but the colors are more faded, like the memories ... On the tape, there are flakes of metal. One for each child ... nine ... there are nine ... one for each child ... my grandmother had nine children Baretta. The largest, Tonino, died of pneumonia at age 18. Another son, uncle Italo, Palermo has always lived with her aunt and then one day it was already the largest reported in Trieste and then he went through Italy on foot, to return to the island in the South disguised as a woman.
But this story you have to ask him. Because only uncle Italo able to tell it. And maybe you will tell you about the Foreign Legion, love and greek.
But this is really another story or another trip. Grandparents
not make it to keep as many children and had left there, the sister of his grandfather, might forget what was always dressed in black. Grandfather Philip Fefè was in Palermo, was a telegraph operator and moved from south to north without even realizing it. Another son is now in Rome ... another in Conegliano ... a daughter in Milan ... two to Trieste ... then there we followed the mother's teacher. Many
, we have always been many, as all families in the south. The children are the wealth
said the grandmother, she had made the world 9.
Now we're in 35, thirty-five grandchildren grandmother, and no matter if the money is not enough.
Trieste went to find the family: the brothers of her mother, grandmother Baretta, the aunt and her daughter Mietta In. We get together every Christmas. A long long long table ... we are many. You eat the caponata, cavatelli, focaccia with potatoes and those leading lambagioni Aunt Memena from Bari in the suitcase. Once Aunt Memena broke the vase, inside the suitcase. It smelled of vinegar and all the clothes were soaked with oil and she arrived at the table with those of the grandmother's clothes that were three times larger. Baretta
Grandma ... that always repeats aschifiu finiu ... and I do not know what that means. He took me to sleep in her big bed, so there is no grandfather more. The sheets of soap know ... her Russian and I can not sleep. I pretend for a while and Russian too, following his breath ... but she continues. I did not sleep the rest ... so I get to play. In a drawer I find a lot of things. A ribbon, red white and green ... as the flag ... but the colors are more faded, like the memories ... On the tape, there are flakes of metal. One for each child ... nine ... there are nine ... one for each child ... my grandmother had nine children Baretta. The largest, Tonino, died of pneumonia at age 18. Another son, uncle Italo, Palermo has always lived with her aunt and then one day it was already the largest reported in Trieste and then he went through Italy on foot, to return to the island in the South disguised as a woman.
But this story you have to ask him. Because only uncle Italo able to tell it. And maybe you will tell you about the Foreign Legion, love and greek.
But this is really another story or another trip. Grandparents
not make it to keep as many children and had left there, the sister of his grandfather, might forget what was always dressed in black. Grandfather Philip Fefè was in Palermo, was a telegraph operator and moved from south to north without even realizing it. Another son is now in Rome ... another in Conegliano ... a daughter in Milan ... two to Trieste ... then there we followed the mother's teacher. Many
, we have always been many, as all families in the south. The children are the wealth
said the grandmother, she had made the world 9.
Now we're in 35, thirty-five grandchildren grandmother, and no matter if the money is not enough.
0 comments:
Post a Comment