the year one thousand when I was taught to build my first doll. Here she is, she is the legendary, unbeatable and inseparable rag doll, accompanied by many dresses that I never finished because it was really difficult to use needle and thread. Chain stitch and holy patience! The first day of school, 2 October 1968, the book checked the teacher made us write the date, our first and last name. Mine was long long, double double surname and name. So I had already filled half the page. In the other half drew her, the legendary sixty. Then I do the more they take to school. They said that I better disturbed or distracted and disturbed. So I put in a drawer and I remembered most about her. The notebook. the one with the blue jacket, but he continued to fill. Before the auction and thread and I defy anyone to tell me what it is. Then the small pictures to color and the long line of letters of the alphabet.
A skin
son of Apollo made a ball of chicken skin
all fish were floating
to see the ball of chicken skin
Apelles made by the son of Apollo.
A mbarabà cici Coco
three owls on the dresser
making love with the Doctor's daughter became ill, the doctor
Ambarabà cici Coco
B um, the bomb fell in the sea
my mom I feel bad I feel bad in agony,
take the boat and fled.
Get away in the sea where the sailors
lavoran that night and day;
me my cat died
I died on Thursday:
a, bi, ci, daily.
C inquecento
knights with the bloody head with his sword drawn
guess what it is.
And they are cherries!
I have cherries.
I have cherries
that Maturana in the garden.
C 'was once a king sitting on the sofa
who said to tell me a story
maid and the maid began.
There once was a king ...
D fter the day is night,
after winter comes spring, the wine comes from vines
,
is the smoke from the chimney;
is the cow with the bull, the van
geese, two by two;
life and deep down
is a happy circle.
R inoceronte
that passes under the bridge
jumping, dancing,
he plays the ball,
that is attention,
making compliments, saying good morning
looking around.
goes round and round my head spins
I am exhausted!
ball ball, Cadima down!
T rentatrè Trentino Trento
entered in all thirty-trotting
T
roll top with no legs who walked without
chair sat
Trottolino as he did?
U ccelin
when it comes from the sea pens may bring?
can carry only three one two three
it is up to you
(continued)
0 comments:
Post a Comment