The Xbox Live is a wicked world. You kidnaps and forces you to run, shoot, fight, seek allies and enemies you.
is thought to have grown up on video games give the ability to adapt to this virtual world. At the bottom of my career began long ago with the Amiga, before moving to the Sega Master Sistem, Mega Drive etc. ... In all this time, I even learned to defend myself!
But no.
Out of curiosity, just the other day, I decided to exploit the powerful my xbox (the PLAY3 is unlucky because I do not have one) to play network games.
Armed with a plastic smile, controller, headset and microphone, I signed up and I inserted the CD of Gears of War2 (where "crack your ass to the sparrows" with difficulty "Neutral"). Zero time and I managed to join a game.
At the start, everyone started running and I thought: "Wow finally true companions and not stupid machines." Then I ran it too, I saw a safe haven and I got started back. Quivering on the desire to prove my skill with weapons, I thought quickly to a winning strategy, and if only I had not blown his head low as 15 seconds from the start there I'd also done.
landed Enemies: zero
Killed: zero
viewed zero
Shots fired: zero
Points: zero
I have a lot of room for improvement ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment