Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Different Household Items To Masterbate With





Maybe it's the carefree first to fail, the act will, for play.
now as if I felt compelled to do, but without the unpleasant choking sensation that usually accompanies the obligation.

Out of curiosity I searched " MAKMAD " on google with satisfactory results undoubtedly the one hand, I actually left no trace of me on the net between blogs, quotes, publishers and other various activities and sad because it reminded me of being out of that context.

I miss the time to "Apogee" Sofi and with the heading "Bit Comics." As my contacts with him and the project in general has been minimal and my quality was negligible compared to the other participants, have been considered for comics bit has filled my heart with joy. It matters little if my presence can be attributed to chance or to the fact that just has not found anyone else.

I miss "The Chief " shots with which aimed to conquer the blogosphere in increasingly imaginative ways. I lack the petty rivalries among bloggers that arises is the escalation in Blogbabel.

I miss even Sw4n and drawings in rapid succession that I was doing. Back

but I do not want to go. Although graphically be taken from me a few small (but non-professional) whim, maybe now I can do (much) better.

Thanks to all those for whom I have drawn something, thanks to those who now is giving me a hand, but above all thanks to those who take a few minutes to look at what I do here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment