Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pokemon 150 Chart With Images

breakfast Chariots of Fire of the samples



This strip is only to say that it is easier to get from a car without gasoline, which convince me to do something without having had breakfast.

just woke up, after answering the "call of nature, part of the stomach to make me the lecture about how I could be there to be idle for hours without thinking it is full.
arrived in the kitchen part of the process preparation for breakfast.
Cover with a scant teaspoon of fructose (not sugar, is important) and coffee (to give a flavor more "coat") on the bottom of the cup, with a capital T because it is my cup. The cup ends up as follows under the coffee machine to get the precious "nectar of the gods" (coffee of course). Fill with semi-skimmed milk and put everything in the microwave for a minute little (to enhance the coffee). Meanwhile, bring to the table three omega-fortified cereals, puffed wheat (or bran) cereals "smooth" (no shit chocolaty), wholemeal biscuits and assorted jams (without sugar). After
tasted the coffee, fill the cup with a clever mix of the three above-mentioned cereals.
Once consumed cereals (and consequently the milk), go to rusks. I recommend "smarmellare" (as they say?) A piece at a time to preserve its natural crispness.

not allow anyone to undermine the balance of foreign workers holding off breakfast to your being (parents, partners, and various relatives) and responding to their verses with the bellows. Make sure you have several bellows in its repertoire to give troublemakers the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing heard.


Speaking of breakfast, I looked like a picture on the theme;) Playing with
LinkedIn I found Palmulli Valeria (aka Valedetta ), my girlfriend (ex) course with a lot of the stuff you can do the seamstress ... But dealing with graphics and (see) I would say that excels there too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment