Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beautfiul Agony Free Samples

Comments

place received two comments that struck me very much. Thank you, read it I was really excited! A



called the book "the miracle of the little things."


The simple memories, the main stages of life, stages shared by the existence of us all, things seem trivial, or at least, not suitable or interesting to be told and even make a book. Unless it is to tell stories of events and exceptional or extraordinary.

To me, Alex, you were able with great politeness, irony and sincerity to tell these "small, big things," making them extraordinary.

The first part focuses on the memories of childhood and youth I was taken back in time, remembering what it was the lifestyle, emotions, thoughts of a generation united by these elements. A amarcord sensations found, forgotten as well, set aside in memory somewhere, but you did re-emerge in all their nostalgia.

The second part, where the story is more focused vision of the outside world than in the introspection of the previous one, is hilarious. It turns out your Manzonian almost humorous vein that sees its maximum in the "Ten Commandments of bullshit" of neo-single. Not to mention the vicissitudes of scientific .... I think I see my brother Paul, who performs this activity!

The last part is what I understand it more difficult to read: the moment when you grow up, they form a family, you become responsible, and being able to watch all this pink in the world, discovering how easy it is, after all Consider Life as a wonderful gift ....

This part of the book, perhaps especially because it involves me, I read as a rebuke, a call to rebound, given my personal family time.

In theory you have every reason to this world, but each one then comes to terms with the worm that is inside of himself, and that prevents us from being able to rejoice in the wonders of life.

To sum up, I can say that "As a child I wanted to marry Lady Oscar is definitely a book to recommend to everyone, but especially the children of the '80s and those who have lost the references to reality.

A great little masterpiece!



Bravissimo, Alessandro!!

TWO

I read your book in two nights ... because I did not want to finish it soon .... It 's a book that excited because it is overwhelmed by your sincerity. From the way you write more on the edge of the emotions that the punctuation ... And this is a rare quality!
I will not dwell on not seem too much "weight" ... I almost moved when you talk of your community service. Although the chapter is more beautiful when you describe your "pilgrimage" in the clinics.
And then I can not wait to go back to Bologna and take the same route you did with your father, even if it is not the same thing.

I wrote a book about happiness two years ago. I wrote it because like you I wanted to show that when you are happy we must not hide, do not be ashamed to let the world know!

older, you lose that wonderful ability to have children "story" and tell the magic that surrounds them without malice, vanity, opportunism. I think you have a little the found writing. But above all, being the father.

I recommend that you never stop to travel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment