are Itri fell to 26 June.
Too many emotions to the mind wandered and I could not say a word in the beautiful town square under the castle of Itri. Livia and I listened ... I found myself between the notes of the flute of Elijah. In the middle of nowhere. The mind was crowded with thoughts and images.
"Trieste Naples called" so all the phone calls began between me and Fabrizia, as if it were to be saved from Trieste Naples Naples as if I could bring in Trieste.
"When you get?" Or "When are you going?" As we head to the ends of the lift. The up and down. The beginning and end. When I met Fabrizia in Trieste about 16 years ago I did not know much about her except that her friend was a writer of the Assumption. At dinner the night he was chatting and Fabrizia was always curious about everything, the young friends of the Assumption, of what we did. He wanted to see our shows, videos ... and I slowly began to know her through the smoke of our cigarettes, watched movies together, the first plot of a play "Cafe of Mirrors," written in the hands of 26 women. Then I was at Itri, the first time in his house in Via Sant'Angelo. Four days for us all. She and I alone. Fabrizia debut "Barbara tells you," and I curled up on the couch and told ... but I preferred to listen to his whole life seemed like a film, a romance, love, meetings, travel, the commitment, the political struggle ... I listened and asked ... Fabrizia So I wrote long letters, which then ended, in part, in the Book Passage in Trieste. When he arrived in Trieste Fabrizia was a party. He came to take refuge as in a cocoon in the north to "south of the Empire", but for us it was a party. We called Assumption tomorrow come and dine with me. " With Fabrizia, Assunta, Ennio, spent entire evenings talking as if we had known each other forever, as if the years do not oppose distances. One day I said "you have to send a message to Mario, you have to talk to, always shows, movies must shoot ... Love harassing, write them ..." I wrote a letter, maybe stupid, where I said that my mother's name Ferrante as the author of his film (I knew that this was a pseudonym of the author but it was to break the ice), I wrote that I wanted to go see the shooting. I called also, driven by Fabrizia but gently, Mario replied, "We have so many unemployed actors here in the South."
There we made a good laugh, and I Fabrizia. I did not think more.
Once we met in Rome to Termini station. Assunta and I decided that Fabrizio had to write the preface of the book by Merima "Sarajevo over the mirror." Among other things, a train and we sat at the bar, I think it was '95, and talked with Fabrizia of war, Merima, we show the proofs of small book to be published next year, and three hours flew by, talking of Sarajevo, Naples, Trieste, Italy, Bosnia, children, bombs, war, women. The video spent the Divine - First Merima where he could see and hear his voice. Then we did with Divine Voices and she was on the sea of \u200b\u200bTrieste.
There were some long-stay Fabrizia in Trieste. And it was a party. Fabrizia said "these guys have to eat the Assumption" and Nora Paul was referring to the children of Assunta and Lucio, the gardener, an artist, but also on time we are going to eat sartù prepared by Fabrizia.
One day we brought her in Portoroz pool. She swam for an hour and then left. Not seeing return after half an hour we went looking for her. He read the next bar with a glass of Malvasia and a cigarette. "What am I doing in the swimming pool I've already done." I read in one night Step in Trieste, the Isle Reflected, the preface of Sarajevo over the mirror, for a clear path, direction In the preface of obstinate and contrary, the text of the show in passing that we put on stage in 2002 and I 'm lost in a thousand fragments that travel through my life with that of Fabrizia. The last time I heard the phone was to stage the Frantumaglia Elena Ferrante and I needed contacts with the publishing house.
"When salts
?..." "When you get to Itri? The house is large, there is a terrace ... "
have declined to say goodbye to Itri.
Barbara Della Polla
Too many emotions to the mind wandered and I could not say a word in the beautiful town square under the castle of Itri. Livia and I listened ... I found myself between the notes of the flute of Elijah. In the middle of nowhere. The mind was crowded with thoughts and images.
"Trieste Naples called" so all the phone calls began between me and Fabrizia, as if it were to be saved from Trieste Naples Naples as if I could bring in Trieste.
"When you get?" Or "When are you going?" As we head to the ends of the lift. The up and down. The beginning and end. When I met Fabrizia in Trieste about 16 years ago I did not know much about her except that her friend was a writer of the Assumption. At dinner the night he was chatting and Fabrizia was always curious about everything, the young friends of the Assumption, of what we did. He wanted to see our shows, videos ... and I slowly began to know her through the smoke of our cigarettes, watched movies together, the first plot of a play "Cafe of Mirrors," written in the hands of 26 women. Then I was at Itri, the first time in his house in Via Sant'Angelo. Four days for us all. She and I alone. Fabrizia debut "Barbara tells you," and I curled up on the couch and told ... but I preferred to listen to his whole life seemed like a film, a romance, love, meetings, travel, the commitment, the political struggle ... I listened and asked ... Fabrizia So I wrote long letters, which then ended, in part, in the Book Passage in Trieste. When he arrived in Trieste Fabrizia was a party. He came to take refuge as in a cocoon in the north to "south of the Empire", but for us it was a party. We called Assumption tomorrow come and dine with me. " With Fabrizia, Assunta, Ennio, spent entire evenings talking as if we had known each other forever, as if the years do not oppose distances. One day I said "you have to send a message to Mario, you have to talk to, always shows, movies must shoot ... Love harassing, write them ..." I wrote a letter, maybe stupid, where I said that my mother's name Ferrante as the author of his film (I knew that this was a pseudonym of the author but it was to break the ice), I wrote that I wanted to go see the shooting. I called also, driven by Fabrizia but gently, Mario replied, "We have so many unemployed actors here in the South."
There we made a good laugh, and I Fabrizia. I did not think more.
Once we met in Rome to Termini station. Assunta and I decided that Fabrizio had to write the preface of the book by Merima "Sarajevo over the mirror." Among other things, a train and we sat at the bar, I think it was '95, and talked with Fabrizia of war, Merima, we show the proofs of small book to be published next year, and three hours flew by, talking of Sarajevo, Naples, Trieste, Italy, Bosnia, children, bombs, war, women. The video spent the Divine - First Merima where he could see and hear his voice. Then we did with Divine Voices and she was on the sea of \u200b\u200bTrieste.
There were some long-stay Fabrizia in Trieste. And it was a party. Fabrizia said "these guys have to eat the Assumption" and Nora Paul was referring to the children of Assunta and Lucio, the gardener, an artist, but also on time we are going to eat sartù prepared by Fabrizia.
One day we brought her in Portoroz pool. She swam for an hour and then left. Not seeing return after half an hour we went looking for her. He read the next bar with a glass of Malvasia and a cigarette. "What am I doing in the swimming pool I've already done." I read in one night Step in Trieste, the Isle Reflected, the preface of Sarajevo over the mirror, for a clear path, direction In the preface of obstinate and contrary, the text of the show in passing that we put on stage in 2002 and I 'm lost in a thousand fragments that travel through my life with that of Fabrizia. The last time I heard the phone was to stage the Frantumaglia Elena Ferrante and I needed contacts with the publishing house.
"When salts
?..." "When you get to Itri? The house is large, there is a terrace ... "
have declined to say goodbye to Itri.
Barbara Della Polla
0 comments:
Post a Comment