so I'm thinking it all started .... I remember first post
One night in February of 2006 I had a dream that upset my life ...
But starting from the middle of a story does not make sense, so first things first.
My name is Alex, I'm 37 years old and from Bologna. Many of my nose because they say I look like Tom Cruise, in fact they are younger and taller than him!
What I'm about to tell you my story, or rather the story of a thirty year old dealing with any problems for his age!
The thirty years of age are in fact fascinating, complicated and hectic, and we combine what we were born in the 70s is crazy, we are often confused and messed up, but certainly our stories have nothing to envy to those of Hollywood movies .
Do not know, and do not pretend to point out the way forward, but just tell me everything that happened around in the 37 years of life. Maybe
emphasize some adventures to snatch a smile or a tear, but mostly trying to make you think about my generation. And whatever you say will respond to reality ... even if all references to real people or events is purely casual ... "Maybe" ...
When I was 18, almost everyone told me: "careful, now you are deciding your future, I recommend you make the right choice!"
Now at 37 I understood one thing: they were only shit ... the future will decide in 30 years. Before you choose to be guided only by dreams, illusions and fantasies. I mean, first and just live!
E 'around 30 years you are faced with real life, daily life, routine.
The dreams of the past or have come true, or are coming true, or, more frequently, were closed in a drawer. Do you realize that you will not save the world and probably the world does not really need you.
Up to that point then the road has always been full of intersections, detours, switchbacks. Narrow streets, dirt, or wide and paved.
But always many roads.
But now you realize that the road goes rise, the curves become increasingly difficult and forks and junctions do not see most, if not some very rough and full of dangers.
"What to do? Go back? Move on? And if the climb was too hard? Are you afraid ... who have at your side? Can we get together? But you may prefer to go on alone. No, maybe you should go back .. alone. "
Everyone reacts differently to the future in mind. There are optimists, the pessimists, the possible, the defeatists, the careless, the selfish, the self-centered, the altruistic ... we are many and all different!
And everyone has memories.
0 comments:
Post a Comment