Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Milena Velba In Sweaters



'm in the gym, I'm running on the carpet. Earphones in your ears listening to random songs on my mp3. Vasco ends and begins the great Luke ... fantastic



I'm thinking I'm thinking maybe a little light and stray far from reality I'm thinking
age
a day in April with the ball in the yard to my mother who sews jeans
'm thinking I'm thinking
the child that I was and that is always here
that when the snow comes is always a novelty

I'm thinking of the years a bit 'strange when everything becomes advertising
also charity
'm thinking these cold birthplace of anxiety for gifts that will be a year without happiness

the words they do not say never the whole truth

I'm thinking of a boy who dreams in motion and then flies and who knows where it goes where it will arrive

to a thousand generations, and dreams and illusions is increasingly true of reality
I'm thinking we
girls who sing in chorus the verses of their heroes
feel that is more 'and think that all the ideas I'm thinking



to life in one night' s I'm thinking about summer love that comes with you and takes you with him

'm thinking of you moving your hands up inside of me with tears coming down
sweet

not know why I'm thinking I'm thinking to life
I'm thinking love

life and that is wonderful to be here

by Luca Carboni

0 comments:

Post a Comment