Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where To Buy Wella In Singapore?



in the car waiting to enter by a doctor to work. I have to wait half an hour ... I connect to the internet, I read some posts and all'imporovviso arrives. I do not know how to describe it but sometimes it happens and when it happens I feel strong, happy. Call it a little as you want (any suggestion is welcome): positive energy, life force ... or perhaps delusions of omnipotence. I mean when I do get this thing .... absolutely something to write, create and above all I have to "share" this moment with the world ... and now this frenzy has led me to start a blog. My blog .... maybe no one will read it. It does not matter here ... I want to write my days, what I feel, what I do, what I want and what I remember. Then post it all ... from what I have already written back to what I wanted to tell. And if anyone will read, the better ... well, if anyone will read is really prayed to comment and give me suggestions! So today
November 4 begin my new adventure ...
Ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment