Friday, November 6, 2009

How To Managestraight Weave



Each of us has of course ... these are my memories:


I remember that I dreamed of becoming the world's strongest player
but I remember my career was over before it fell down a manhole on the foot
breaking it I remember that I dreamed of becoming even stronger than Actarus, Grendizer and especially to drive to marry Lady Oscar
I remember that little dream, dream always

I remember when I accidentally killed the soldier helpless that my sister had put I remember at the forefront
Porretta

I remember when Santa Claus was wrong to bring me a gift
I remember when I wanted to get that I remember that there

sudden fortissimo a few steps from my bedroom where I was
I remember the date: August 2, 1980

I remember my grandmother Iris, her spaghetti with butter and potatoes fried
I remember on Thursday

I remember the years the piano

I remember walking with my father to
I remember the Bologna Book Fair in Palazzo Re Enzo e Beppe handle next to Neptune

Happy Days I remember every night with mom and dad eating

I remember my white metallic gray than the wind that sped through the streets of Bologna
I remember one day I reached and passed the wasp green
I remember my cousin

fear that day I remember that smell Bologna at night, evenings of May
I remember the shirt of Bologna seven days a week

Pinarella
I remember I remember when impennasti wrong direction with my wasp gray and I was running behind you
I remember the first kiss I gave you, and I feared that felt my heart pounding as I remember
clear transmission of thoughts and feeling that in a moment we thought anything could happen in two
I remember the Puglia and Greece
I remember when you appeared like an angel dressed in white while I waited with the bouquet in your hand
I remember that my legs were shaking, his eyes became moist, the joy I felt
I remember the two of us lying on Route 66
I remember the clouds so beautiful that we had not seen before
I remember that night in Bologna
I remember the two lines appeared on the test while you were not looking but hoped
I remember the bubbles inside your belly
I remember the leg that kicked me on the cheek

I remember to think of it every moment of my 37 years ....


This is the heart of my book when I was little I wanted to marry Lady Oscar "

0 comments:

Post a Comment