Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cute Picnik Family Quotes

The end is in September (summer) is close



The autumn is coming. At least since mid-August.

not say this to pessimism, melancholy, or abstinence from sunbathing, is simply a fact. And I come to say that in the deep south there are 40 degrees and you're in costume from 13 am (why do not you wake up earlier) to 20, here in the north because the sun is hot, but pulls a tune cold which makes the summer put a little 'too light. If you set this summer, set anywhere, so that in the south to gather the custom of hair.

That summer there is the greeting can also be seen from the busy streets and the subway which is filled with them and all that follows. Washer, beggars on the subway and stressed that they stop you on the street to change your lifestyle.

The other morning I went to a job interview happily listening to the ipod. Not that the job interviews make you happy and content, depends on the situation and points of view. Two mismatched people, he is tall and thin, and her low fat, and stick to stop me talking.
general, who wanders the world wearing earphones made a smart choice: listen to music and not the people. With all the people walking briskly through the city, a stop just listening to music may not be the best thing to do. If this were not enough, talk to those who, for obvious reasons, can not you feel a little like to do battle with windmills.

Toltomi headphones I kindly ask you to repeat and extend the only answer I see a flyer threatening the inscription: The end of suffering is near.

Immediately after saw the irony of the situation created by the fact that when I talk to the headphones and let me read a flyer when I lift, I was plagued by terrible thoughts.

-It 's over! - I thought the whale stops me now-and-thin shoot me ... They came to silence me. Keep quiet about what I do not know, but they do not know that I do not know. " But the reality was far worse.

The slim, seeing me sweaty and visibly upset, his voice faint, almost imperceptible, I recommend embracing the way of the Lord because, in his words, the end of suffering is near.

As if I had risked life enough so far, everything takes place in front of a large Islamic butchers, while the great Islamic butchers unload the vans quarters of beef kebabs and sandwiches.

I do not know what to expect from me, Jack and Irina Whale Slim, I'm not even sure that they are able to leave alive the Islamic quarter (one of many in my town), but the message of the flyer has been with me all the day.

The very last sentence that I remember prior to an interview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment