Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sheet Cake Design Ideas Anniversary

book Hide and Seek

After many months of absence I am back. The occasion is the best.
I usually do not read poetry because I do not understand and fail to appreciate. Then, some for fun, a bit of curiosity I bought a book of poems by my friend Paolo Minelli titled "Where were you?" whose link can be found by clicking on hide and seek.
I was thunderstruck. There are poems that made me really excited. Hide and seek is one of them.


find me where you hide your promises

your future days
where they hide our

emotions that we know and we will never find me

where you hide all your dirty little secret in the sky

look for me at least,
near the river, over the path.

find me where you can get
look for me in the pockets inside the wallet
, on walls, on rides.
look for me at night, by day
between the hedges and hills
find me at dawn in a puddle and then

sitting in front of the sea. Beyond the sea.
look for me next to the windows to peek

the people who live on nothing
look for me in the streets to ride
distracted, like a child to ride
no reason
only to discover a new world or the usual showcase

look for me in our speeches

laughter in our words but never gave
capita

look for me where I can find in closed rooms


look for me in the dark in a handful of dust
case remained on the ledge
look for me in the wind between the hours of
minutes and look for me in these stories
on the steps on the decks to look at life

women
fortunes

the colors of the statues that greet
always look for me for half an hour away


find me without fear, and if
I do not find:
turned. I followed you secretly


Paul Bravo ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment