Thursday, September 9, 2010

What Are The Diff Jordan Retros




that summer is over, now we realized everyone. Maybe a little less to the south, but I am convinced that primae then, having to sunbathe with the raincoat, he will understand.

I love September, especially since I finished school. Even before covavo actually a kind of emotion towards this month so mistreated. September is a bit 'the beginning of a new "year" activities, the period of the intentions and energies found (more or less), when you're dealing with new diaries, notebooks and you say "I join the gym" ... You do not, not all at once.

Just to remind you that I will point out, this is what I hear in the coming days:

Instructor: - (...) Well, now tell me a little bit what are your goals (cruel that this application is mandatory )

New User: - heh heh, I know 'was puiiia (Puglia cock! Puglia! you are not even Roman!) me from there and made him eat all (who knows what a tragedy it is ... bad eating with a gun the temple) . I must throw off this panzetta and maybe do a bit of mass.

Instructor: how many times per week would you come? (sigh)

New User: - but a couple of times going well?

Instructor: - Well, three would be better

New User: - eh, I do not know three (so why do you ask?) you know, the family, children.

Instructor: - I understand, then `s still more important that you're very careful how you eat, perhaps limiting bread and pasta (not together) lunch, paying dinner meat, fish, vegetables or eggs with carbohydrates in the form of vegetables ...

New User: - but how do you eh? I mean, I come acccasa the evening and I stand in front of 'I'm steaming plate of pasta ...

Instructor: - ... you can do this at home you have to eat ...

New User: - but you know, the family, children at dinner ...

Instructor: - Enno! You know how kids are fat to Dinner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment