Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Semi Agarwalin Mera Nam Joker

Strip (no poker)



I love the strip. Female. Do not strip women! It, too, but strip intended as comic strips.

I do not like everything, as it is logical, although all are artistic masterpieces.

pills will be humor in this form of communication which attracted me, or perhaps the common thread that binds them together, making them even more exciting. The characters are likeable, dependable, able to arouse curiosity and empathy.

Here, the characters are credible, the winning of the strip. Other

important role is played by the environment. Home, farm, nature, underground or on the streets of the city, each location is ideal especially if full of potentially funny situations (read from newspaper).

I love the strip, those with stroke more or less clean, you know a little 'fall in love, those with sharp humor or ingenuity hilarious kidnap you know, what style you know something about those who have the dream and create .

0 comments:

Post a Comment