Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How To Operate The Front Camera Of Nokia E71



Design by Antonio Canale

Malika was a girl of nine years. Was.
pages of his diary he wrote as follows:


Dear Diary,
I know I have only nine, but I have a dream that will end this war. I do not want longer see these planes throwing bombs on my Palestine, and are worried about my friend Jarib not hear for months. You know, the other day I was out of the bunker, where I am with my family, to get some food, as we do every three months, and I have seen, while my father ran holding my hand, parents bring their children in their arms as me, but they were strange.
were rigid. Bianchi. Properties. They looked like pieces of ice, but never an ice so hard as to facts which seemed to the eyes of parents. My father then explained to me that those children had been "extracted" from the rubble of a school ... You continue to bomb, and I know only one thing, I fear, now it's been three months and I have to go for the food. I salute you by repeating my dream and hope that one day you realize: "I hope the war will end, because I just want a normal life with my parents," surface ", and I want to go to school, find my friends .. But now I must go.
soon.

This is the last page of the diary of Malika.
Malika would never return to the bunker during the last exit was killed by a bomb.

Malika was a girl of nine years. Was.
A bomb put an end to his dreams.
Moira Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment